The $4, $3, $2, $1 Wiper Wholesaler Closeout is Bigger Than Ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A competitor switched suppliers for their private label wiper line and created one of the best Wholesaler Closeout bargains for RockAuto customers ever! Thousands are already in inventory. Thousands have been sold. More are coming!

First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

While some of these wipers normally cost over $20, we offer Teflon Shield, Neoform, and other direct fit premium wipers for less than $4 to exactly fit everything from Toyota Corollas to Jaguar XJ8s!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars, or stock up on wipers your customers will need. As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Many new pallets of wipers are now off the trucks and will be available in the catalog soon. Keep checking back! Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered 2 sets. One for my truck and the other for my fathers truck. I got the trico teflon winter blades and my father id getting the trico neoform. The total was $23 with 2-3 day shipping. EXCELLENT DEAL.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
the shipping is more than the wiper blades but still the total is cheaper than 1 at the parts store

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the shipping is more than the wiper blades but still the total is cheaper than 1 at the parts store

I got a set for my 78, 98, the burb an my mother in laws hyundai all the tryco neoform for only slightly more than what one set would have been at the store!

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to let it be known. Mine shipped already. Extremely fast. I wasn't expecting that. Looks like I may use rockauto for parts if shipping is this fast.

Last edited:

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I received them today. They were in napa packaging but also say trico on them. They work very good with the washer fluid. Once winter hits will be the test. I have been telling people about this sale like crazy and no one can believe the low prices.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Just ordered mine this morning 24 bucks for six wipers not to bad

Adam