Texas meetup summer 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll have to pass on this, ha. It would be about a 10 and a half hour drive one way for me to get to Killeen or about 9 and a half to Tuscan.. I vote we have a meet up in New Mexico! ;)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If you guys want to plan a central gmt400 meet, go ahead. But this is for a Texas meet :deal:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I'll have to pass on this, ha. It would be about a 10 and a half hour drive one way for me to get to Killeen or about 9 and a half to Tuscan.. I vote we have a meet up in New Mexico! ;)
F Texas, NM FTW!

matt sorrentino

350 TBI Fanatic
Reaction score
Im down for a TX meet. Sure would b nice in june at the beach hehehe gotta save some pennies for gas thou my truck has a cam and loves to drink fuel as much as i like to drink beer!!!

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We need to have an NC meet up as well! Probably not as many members here as there are in TX but it would still be sweet
Then start a new thread for a NC meet and start arranging it... will be a bit easier then our Texas one will be as NC isn't quite as large an area...lol...

sent from what use to be a great country...