Texas meetup summer 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Alright fellas, if you're in the DFW area, message me your phone number or make sure we're friends on facebook so communicating everything will be easier.

I've got a huge list of members around the area. Soooo, let's start talking about days. Weekday or weekend? I'd assume weekend but let me know.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I am not committing but if gas is still pretty cheap and I can get the weekend off I will try and make it! You already have my info!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sure do! So I'll just pick a day. How's June 11th? It's a saturday

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got the message about the meetup.

I'll have to look into places that we could meet up, but they'd all be parking lots. The only person I know that has land that we could use probably wouldnt be up to the idea, but I'll still ask. We could go out to the lake, but I'm not sure if it would cost to get there. If we meet up in town, there are plenty of places to get food and I know a really good burger place that actually delivers, so that's a plus.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Awesome man. Keep us updated. What do you guys think about the date?

superj

Reaction score
Toooooo far for me. That's like 6 hours from here, if I remember the last time I drove to Fort hood properly.

But, if you guys ever come to port Aransas or Corpus christi for some beach time, my place is big enough for 10 or 12 trucks to come and park and hang out. Or, meet on padre island and bbq.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Toooooo far for me. That's like 6 hours from here, if I remember the last time I drove to Fort hood properly.

But, if you guys ever come to port Aransas or Corpus christi for some beach time, my place is big enough for 10 or 12 trucks to come and park and hang out. Or, meet on padre island and bbq.
That'd be awesome!