Tailgate Straps (set)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Set of tailgate straps.

Direct replacement for the cable set up on the later run of these trucks.

$5 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BigKahuna

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If available ill take them...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hard to beat the price for parts that essentially will last forever vs. the cable setup, but do be sure to also get the bolts that install into the bed where the straps hook on. 99.9% sure they are a little bit different vs. the cable ones; I've done this swap in the past but it was quite a few years ago so that's the .1% not sure.

Richard

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hard to beat the price for parts that essentially will last forever vs. the cable setup, but do be sure to also get the bolts that install into the bed where the straps hook on. 99.9% sure they are a little bit different vs. the cable ones; I've done this swap in the past but it was quite a few years ago so that's the .1% not sure.

Richard
You are correct!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yep correct i just did this a couple weeks ago. Had 2 transmissions amd 2 transfercases on it today and i wasnt worried

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
The 97 I'm looking at is gonna need a new tailgate. I may just do this mod when I go to put a new one on. People like to put my tailgate down and use it as a chair and I'm always worried that one more a$$ is gonna snap those cables

Sent while pulling out a Ford