tahoe bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not terrible if its straight i got mine for 30 but it doesnt have fog light holes

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Over priced imo, wish it was chrome...

Well, I spend about $60 total on my fog lights and fog light buckets. Seems like a fair price to me, that being considered.

Especially if you have a red truck, but even if you don't, it's a fair deal. Most places online are $100 for a bumper, and then you have shipping charges on top of that.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well, I spend about $60 total on my fog lights and fog light buckets. Seems like a fair price to me, that being considered.

Especially if you have a red truck, but even if you don't, it's a fair deal. Most places online are $100 for a bumper, and then you have shipping charges on top of that.

Yes but thats for brand new that one has holes in it and everything

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And after this much time has passed, I'm sure that red one has some cancer spots on it, and once it chips you will be getting a new one soon after.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
A bumper from a South Carolina truck would have cancer? Probably not.

If that's a real GM bumper and OEM lights and it's straight, it's more than worth $160. Also note it's got the tow hook valance included. Add it all up...

Factory bumper quality is way better than the LMC stuff. You can believe me on that; I've bought 3 of those LMC diesel bumpers. They fit OK, but they're not great. I've had a few factory diesel bumpers from other trucks but didn't use them for myself because I wanted paintable, and without the trim strip holes. Plus some of them were a little beat up already. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard