swap a computor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey does anyone know if i could swap the computor from my truck its a 97 and put one from a 98 reason am asking is that here were i live they only tune 98s and up i have to drive to s.a just to get it wideband so i wounder if i could do it so i could save a trip and have my tuner closer thanks in advance

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey bro look up the 12200411 pcm swap, or 411 pcm swap for short, Ive been reading up on it for about a week now and am very interested in doing it. I even found the 411 pcm out of a Chevy Express van, which has the stock map that we can run since the Express vans also came with L31's, on ebay for 90 bucks. And called around the junk yards in Alamo, and Donna to get the connectors, which they all had a bunch. The only thing thats holding me back is I hate messing with electrical stuff, and dont trust myself to rewire the 4 connectors on our trucks to the two connectors for the 411. And I have a blackbear tune for my "black box" and havent asked Justin if ill have to pay for a data cable tune after I do a swap.