superlift on a suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys i have a 94 suburban k2500 with a 6.5td. ive been looking thru the site for days now trying to find some who did a 6" superlift on a diesel burban. i was gonna go pro comp but this kit just seemd better and my order was cancelled from performance lift. anyone with info or good sites to find parts that would be awesome. i also purchased the TB relocators. i wanted to add the dual shock hoop up from.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
from what ive read thats a knuckle kit and u wanna stay away from those.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i found the the pro comp dual shock hoop should work i ordered a set from 4wp 306 shipped. now i just need to find the correct shocks for my app and ive read u wanna get adjustables or valved shocks.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So im gonna turn this thread into something for anyone who wants more info on the diesel mods and what not for a 5" to 7" superlift with tb relocators, updated forged arms, ord 7" shackle flip for the rear. 3" body lift.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i just primed the roof with upol acid 8. Almost ready for the raptor liner this weekend. Trying to get the body done so I can move on to suspension. Still having trouble locating a dual shock kit for the k2500 series. I think im going to get the cognito and try to make it work