Stock Coil Springs Chevy VS. GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcb905

Reaction score
I've got a '94 2wd Silverado currently with old Fabtec 2" lift springs. I'm looking to put stock springs back in it and am wongering if the C1500 springs a cross compatible with the 1500 GMC springs. Did they use all the same springs in the Suburban and Yukon also? Locally at the parts store they want $350 for a set (Canadian) seems I can get them on ebay for about half the price but can't find a pair for the Chevy c1500. Looking for other options. Thanks

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I've got a '94 2wd Silverado currently with old Fabtec 2" lift springs. I'm looking to put stock springs back in it and am wongering if the C1500 springs a cross compatible with the 1500 GMC springs. Did they use all the same springs in the Suburban and Yukon also? Locally at the parts store they want $350 for a set (Canadian) seems I can get them on ebay for about half the price but can't find a pair for the Chevy c1500. Looking for other options. Thanks
Here's a few! https://www.summitracing.com/search...ents/part-type/coil-springs/ride-height/stock

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go online check all the suspension suppliers. Moog, Dana/Spicer, Detroit Axle. On GM websights look up your model click the " this part also fits" or start over with the model you think might fit and see if the same part number listed. Their all GM part numbers not chevy or gmc or camaro. Do the research it's not hard, all the basic info is at your fingertips. Good luck.

90 Silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All factors A/C , engine size ( V6 , small block, big block, diesel ) , truck model tonnage ( 1500, 2500,3500 ) determine spring rate and height.

Doug in P.R. :cool: