Stinger Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whipped me up a stinger yesterday. Ill eventually be using this bar to tie my exocage bars into. The ones that run down the fenders.

You must be registered for see images attach

dlytle

Reaction score
Looks good. The size fits the truck nicely. There are alot of trucks around me with gaint bumpers that look comical.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Looks wicked man.
Hey was this a short box when ya started? I'm guessing so, heh.
Thinking about doing the same deal(atleast gathering ideas) rear bob/dovetailed, tube/half/or no doors at all. HD bumpers and an exo all the way around..
Starting the search for some axles now, heh

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes it was a rcss. I chopped 8" off the rear of the frame and narrowed the front clip 5.5" on each side. Look for my back halfing build thread in that section.

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Random question? how's the super winch? I'm thinking of buying one because warns are expensive and I can get a screaming deal on one through a friend who works at princess auto.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Random question? how's the super winch? I'm thinking of buying one because warns are expensive and I can get a screaming deal on one through a friend who works at princess auto.

I've been running that one for 8 years. Never had a problem.