Steering wheel swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Seeing how you part out vehicles for a junkyard, you would realize your 1994 has a saginaw column, which is completely different then that how-to...

for the safety on yourself and others, please dont do this, Saginaw columns can fit alot of steering wheels, even factory airbag ones from buicks and caddy's from the early 90's..
He is as young as I am. That means he knows everything. :gr_grin:

Check anything GM from the 80s and early 90s. There are plenty of options out there including more aftermarket wheels than you can shake a stick at.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

Check anything GM from the 80s and early 90s. There are plenty of options out there including more aftermarket wheels than you can shake a stick at.

GM has used Saginaw columns from the 50's, they will all bolt on, I have a wheel out of a '70 Trans Am on my '94 and a 1975 Camaro wheel in my old '89.

Some Chrysler products used saginaw's as well, mostly Jeeps.

I think most aftermarket wheels look horrible, but that's just me!

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score

I saw your build thread.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
How's about of of them chain steering wheels like Cheech and Chong???

:jester:

Police got my car, oh police got my car. Police got my car because I was driving drunk from the bar!

~Via Mobile

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That link wasn't conversion. That was a hack job.

Hardly a hack job sir...I spent many hours contemplating that install, and made good and sure it had splines on it for everyone's safety. I didn't go into that lightly.

Last write up I'll ever do.

Shawn