Steering Coupler Bolt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrCTS

Reaction score
I am looking for the steering coupler bolt. I misplaced mine during disassembly of both trucks. Everything else is in tact, just need this stinkin bolt.

I have a 97 k1500 Silverado trim with 5.7L engine.

Any idea? I can't find it anywhere on the site to save my life unless I'm looking in the wrong spot.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Do you have the one from the other truck? If so take it to the store and get one just like it. I'm not 100% sure which bolt you are referring to could you post a pic?

RockAuto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for the steering coupler bolt. I misplaced mine during disassembly of both trucks. Everything else is in tact, just need this stinkin bolt.

I have a 97 k1500 Silverado trim with 5.7L engine.

Any idea? I can't find it anywhere on the site to save my life unless I'm looking in the wrong spot.

Hello,

It looks like if we had the part available you would find it under the 'Steering' category. I took a look and unfortunately I don't see that we have it available.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
It don't have to be anything special, if you use a regular bolt, you will just have to hold the back of it with a wrench while you tighten the nut.