Speed limiter on '91 454 SS ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks I do not know the bcc truck is some where else just curious abut it really do not want to change any thing on it did do some research on it and it seems that 350 tbi that was paired with 480e also used this pcm I do not know if this means any thing or not but it has one red and one blue connector I was told that I was also told that the engine transmission and t-case that are now in my truck came from a 94 K-2500 suburban
There should be a four letter BCC on the sticker on your ECM like ABCD. That is the broadcast code. It's also on the MEMCAL inside the ECM.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got an update yesterday that was stopping me from downloading .bins last night. I had to get in this thing and delete the update. Every time they update windows 10 it screws with something. It's about time for me to take this thing down to my local computer geek and have him do a tune on it.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I got an update yesterday that was stopping me from downloading .bins last night. I had to get in this thing and delete the update. Every time they update windows 10 it screws with something. It's about time for me to take this thing down to my local computer geek and have him do a tune on it.
that is why I sill use windows 7 ultimate and will continue to do so till it becomes like xp when it can no longer get online