speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like anything from Pioneer or Alpine. Good bang, low buck. I'm not a audiophile either. Just like good basic sounds.
I'm a big fan of either Polk or Infinity for smaller speakers. I have all Polk stuff in the house, its AMAZING.

im lookin on ebay and seein some "boss" "kicker" "infinity" etc.... and most every speaker im looking at is only like 30-40 bucks... is this too cheap for a good speaker or about right?

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
yea, i seen those pics... i was meaning to ask u (cuz i like a clean, factory look) would it have been possible to mount the speaker to the metal behind the trim, so that the trim could have been reused?

Yep. The stock trim leaves bout a 1/4" in between the metal and the plastic.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
if u would, send me a pm and let me know how u like em when u get em installed...

I should be getting them within a week and I will install the dash ones right away. I may wait till I am driving my S10 to take it in to get the rears installed. But I can def give a review of how they perform in the dash location.