speaker size ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
are the speakers behind my head the same size as the speakers in the front??

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
ok thanks i need to change them out... how hard is it to get the back ones out?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if your 94 is like my 88 they aint bad at all. Mines 4x6's front and rear, the backs had to remove the trim to get them out.

I had to remove the dome light plastic piece, then the one under the window, remove the coat hook, the seat belt from up top, the 3 screws I think from the side plastic that covers the speaker, if you can the sill plate needs to be loosened up or removed, and mine had a bolt under the seat belt retractor. if you take them out you might have trouble with the retractors I did, but once it's out you can take that one sill plate screw out under the retractor and get it doen easy. You'll just have to lift the sill plate up, and remove the side trim, then do the same putting it back in. I just took mine off as well as the kick panel and painted them all while they were out. One of my retractors wouldn't come out, the bolt was stripped in the head, so I just left it. I had to mess up the sill plate to get it out, broke the screw hole out of it. it aint seen though so was no biggie for me.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Just make sure you have a set of Torx bits and a cple screwdrivers and you'll be good..just start at the front and work you're way back.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep phillips head and then t50 maybe for the seat belts, that's about all you need.