Snowcolt here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snowcolt

Reaction score
Hi im snowcolt. Im from north alabama.. blah. I just traded my car for a nice c1500. Offer i couldnt resist

Okay I bought a 1984 mustang a few months back. mild built 302. loved the power. but it wasnt in the best shape. more of a project..

so someone offered to trade me.. a 1996 extended cab step side c1500. drove 3 hours for it. Im really liking it. i always enjoyed these body styles. Im familiar with foxbodys and fbodys. so this should be fun

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Hi im snowcolt. Im from north alabama.. blah. I just traded my car for a nice c1500. Offer i couldnt resist

Okay I bought a 1984 mustang a few months back. mild built 302. loved the power. but it wasnt in the best shape. more of a project..

so someone offered to trade me.. a 1996 extended cab step side c1500. drove 3 hours for it. Im really liking it. i always enjoyed these body styles. Im familiar with foxbodys and fbodys. so this should be fun
Welcome from south Alabama! Have any pics of the old mustang and your new truck?

snowcolt

Reaction score
sweet. not too far away. I drove to Jasper to get it.

You must be registered for see images attach

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Welcome from WV. Both look clean. I envy the lack of rust on yalls trucks. Love a good fox body also. Anymore pics of both?

snowcolt

Reaction score
thanks guys. im digging the truck. the fox needed too much love and money i didnt have. it left me stranded dozens of times. ill get more on the truck later.

interior

rear view

core support

hole so i could flinntstone it

Attachments

• 20140615_143715.jpg
    20140615_143715.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 15

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
both look sick! the stepside reminds me of mine. my brother has a 450hp + 150 shot of nos on his 92 foxbody....sick cars!

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

Looks like you came out on the better end of that deal by a long shot lol.