snow pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yall puke me, I'd be glad to trade some snow for some sun and warm temps lol. We got a good 6 inches now, it's been snowing since christmas eve.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Hell I'd just be happy with a stable climate, it was 75* yesterday (its always hot as balls on Christmas) then today the winds blowing 30mph at 40*, its been going back and forth like this since the middle of November :( An old timer once told me if Florida was a woman she'd be the worst kind, a flat-chested bipolar hormonal *****.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
badazz I like that gmc plow truck you have. Looks like it holds that heavy fisher plow well. Any suspension mods done to it? Is it a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton? Looks like I 3/4 ton. I'm either going to turn my 1/2 ton into a plow truck next winter or find myself an OBS 3/4 ton plow truck.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
well by the end of this week all of our snow is gonna be gone..they are saying upper 40s lower 50s by the end of the week...so no more snow after that'

but fastorange thats a pretty sweet looking HD there

Thats my dads 2002 DuraMax, he needs to get rid of the 235/85's lol