Sidewall Puncture - Can it be fixed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Hell yeah she was. Insurance bought me a brand new set of tires, I had to pay $5 after my deductible. BFG's I had at the time were almost bald. Dude did me a favor ha.

Heck yeah! You ended up better than my buddy did. His ex keyed "F@G" into his driver's side door, down to the sheet metal, and right after he had just painted his truck! :nono:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Those were 35x12.50x18's too, they weren't cheap! I had been saving up about $1800 at the time to get new ones, and then boom, $5! ha

John Boelte

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I won't push the safety issue. I'll take it to a reputable tire shop and see what they say (I think I know the answer). I have the money for a new tire, I'd rather spend the money on other things though.

Definetly not vandalisim. It was punctured on the inboard side of the tire. I don't remember hitting anything, but I see a bit of scuff around the hole. Still sad.