Show off those recovered / reupholstered seats!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see 'em! Curious how everyone's turned out, for better or for worse.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've posted these up many a time!

Before...

You must be registered for see images attach

After (slightly redesigned)...

There's 5 different materials in the seats.
The lid on the console was changed because that Ostrich didn't quite match, color-wise.
I also covered the wood-grain piece in the same color of Graphite that matches with the piping on the seats.
The console is vinyl covered, not dyed!
They were from an Escalade that had been sunk in a 6' deep ditch, then left for a year in the owner's back yard. Those before pix are what they looked like after I had scrubbed (& scrubbed & scrubbed) the mold off of them.
All the motors were taken apart, (some were still full of water!) & I had to crocus-cloth all the rotors & stators, followed by a complete re-wiring.
Done about 10 years ago, now. They're now outa the truck in my shop getting ready to be redone again.
Not sure if I'm gonna redo them the same, or go nuts & do some really kinda wild stitching. I've got some ideas & some fancy tricks that I've learned since the first time I did them that I want to try.