Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like black decal look. I put a black "NastyZ28" on the windshield of my Camaro that you can only see if you're really looking for it. The subtle touches look nice...

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out this guy's truck and build...it is BADASS. I like how he breaks up the black with a color....

See my next post for pics I took off the site.....

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Cant see the truck bro. Link asks for a log in....:shrug:

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^ HERE!!! It is a bad ass SAS 97, bucket seats, system, gears, exhaust. The guys is local to me but I have never met him....one bitchen truck...I think he is the original owner too.

You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
may I suggest the one im putting on after I get my truck repainted. Its a little more moddern but I liked it so I ordered it lol:

Edit: I just thought of this when I read your comment about you having a guy who can make decals for you, so instead of the silver outline have him make the outline red, with the whole inside part all blacked out so it would blend in with your strict red and black theme...

Last edited:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
^^^^ HERE!!! It is a bad ass SAS 97, bucket seats, system, gears, exhaust. The guys is local to me but I have never met him....one bitchen truck...I think he is the original owner too.

I've seen that pickup on FSC. Mine is similar except I used red instead of green.

may I suggest the one im putting on after I get my truck repainted. Its a little more moddern but I liked it so I ordered it lol:

Edit: I just thought of this when I read your comment about you having a guy who can make decals for you, so instead of the silver outline have him make the outline red, with the whole inside part all blacked out so it would blend in with your strict red and black theme...

Those don't look bad, but not my style. I think I'm gonna go with the black option. Just a solid black on that blends in, and isn't noticed unless you look.

I WANT MOAR BLACK!!!!

I think I'm gonna paint the Bowtie black to see how I like it black.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Just toss lacquer thinner on the entire truck, then after cleaning off the lacquer thinner, clear coat!!! Now you're fully stripped/demolded/debadged/denutted/etc