Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
Ugh. I wonder how much it would be to ship those.

I had no idea these were so hard to come by. I've been checking all the boneyards by where I live and they either don't match or are in worse condition than the ones I have.

Justme168

Reaction score
they have arm rest driver side right side and passanger side left side arm rest ,,,,and no tears ,but u said u have some thast are broken i know a good shop can recover urs and repair for i believe under 125.00 i am not trying to avertise just help someone out so if u want that info pm me ,,,

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about having them repaired but the driver's side actually has a weld that busted as well as the leather on both sides being messed so I don't know if it's worth it. What color are they and did you have any pics of them?

Justme168

Reaction score
mine are brown and i dont know how to post pics i can send from my phone tonight when i get home and there out of a 93 chevy 1500