sad sad sad day. my poor GMC :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sad day. my poor GMC (UPDATED).

You must be registered for see images attach

My truck was stolen and this is how I found it: they only reason I found it is because I posted on every facebook swap and shop page. It was spoted in like 5 different countys around my area they joy rode the **** out of it :(

Last edited:

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. Thankfully you found it. I would beat the piss out of who ever stole it. Don't care about the consequences. You have put so much time into your truck, and then a low life scum steals it from tou

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would be pissed, but you were lucky enough to get it back. It is fixable. I put some money in mine recently, I think the 400s are worth keeping, and I don't like payments, but that's just me.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have found a complete parts truck minus the motor and trans for 400$ im going to buy that truck and use the bed and part it out.
On a side note. Can I use a pre 95 power door lock and window harness / door cards in my 95?

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Grr. Not only are they thieves, they violated the man code -never mess with a man's ride. Will your insurance cover any of it?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/-NzFJxX8yoY

I've had 2 vehicles stolen. A terrible, terrible feeling!
Got 'em both back. My square body was run so hard they killed the engine. Insurance wouldn't cover that, the ********. They based the value on the odometer, not on the fact that the motor (& trans) was a newer rebuilt low miler.
"The ********" = the low-life scum that stole it AND the ins. co.!
As far as I'm concerned, they're both thieves!
And I HATE thieves! (Obviously, from the W**dy31 fiasco!)
Spineless low-life scumbags! I think any victims of such, should be allowed just 10 minutes in a room with them. That's all I need! 10 minutes!
Teach those little sh*ts some R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!!