Rollpan, or no rollpan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well idk if i can get around it with a BL does anyone know? i perfer the welded look but open to hear pros and cons always.

chevyracer005

Reaction score
6chevy9my truck has a body lift on it. The rollpan doesn't mount to the frame you drill like 4 0r 5 holes under the tailgate that hold the rollpan on. I will get some pics of how it mounts on my truck if you want. But no matter if you get bolt on or weld on get a steel one so you always have the option to weld it in if you ever want to.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh thats sweet. yeah i wouldnt buy anything but steel as far as roll pans go lol. im playin with my beard.....buy tail lights or roll pan..... lol may end up with both of them ordered tonight hahahaha,

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the roll pan set up I will have...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I am back and forth about pan or NBS bumper painted.... same price for either

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you know what brand pan is on that hoe?

I'll probably end up going with a NBS bumper so I don't have to change up my hitch.

That one is a Sir Michael's, but I found one on Ebay for $100.

And then a hidden hitch is $200+....

I love the look, but when you tow it can be a pain...chains scratching the pan. And I have a huge bike rack that goes in the receiver and stays there all summer, so the plate would be flipped down...