Rollpan, or no rollpan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Trying to decide whether or not to do a roll pan on my 2 door. It's gonna be a lil cali when it's done if that helps

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was thinking of doing a roll pan welded in getting rid of my triler hitch and fliping the handle on one of my tailgates ( because it sucks having a fliped handle somtimes ) and doing black led tails to finish up the rear. dont know yet havnt seen many on lifted trucks to decide.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah and I have gutted my 2DR's 4wd and converted mine to 2wd, with a frame swap coming soon as well as bags.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
I think I may do it. If I don't like it I can always put my bumper back on

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
True, and I am sure you know this, but just in case, on 2DR's, Burb's, and Tahoe's you have to cut off the rear frame rails, on those models there are no center bumper bracket's. The bumper bolt's directly to the frame rail's, but you could always weld the frame rails back on.

chevyracer005

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a couple pictures of my rollpan on my truck if it helps you any. I know there arent many lifted trucks with rollpans. I like mine alot. Ive since shaved the tailgate and in a few days im gonna go ahead and weld the rollpan in.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man that looks ******* AMAZING! yes i helped me decide that i would look as good as i thought lol. i like how you still have emblems too that another thing you done see often. i plan to get rid of the black on the bottom of my truck and do solid white like it used to be. roll pan welded in with the tailgate handle fliped. but i want to keep the big bar emblem that runs across the tailgate that says chevrolet in big letters. im sure you know which one im talking about. i think that will look amazing.

chevyracer005

Reaction score
actually i took that emblem off when i shaved the tailgate, but only because my buddy is going to airbrush Chevrolet across the tailgate for me.