regular cab - extended cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Giiventofly

Reaction score
will an exhaust off an extended cab short bed truck fit on my regular cab long bed?

I have an obnoxious rattle that I think might be my muffler, I can't get it to do it any time other than when i'm driving. Can't make it do it by revving or putting a load on the engine. But any way I found a cheap stock exhaust that might be worth trying assuming it fits...

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/pts/1541464994.html

thanks.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rattles are usually the catalytic converter. You could always cut that exhaust up and have a shop weld it to fit.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont see why it wouldnt fit? maybe the hangers being in different places. but i have never pulled a stock exhaust and replaced it with a stock exhaust.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried shaking the exhaust pipes to check of looseness or rattling?

Giiventofly

Reaction score
Have you tried shaking the exhaust pipes to check of looseness or rattling?

yeah. I've tried everything I can, she just won't do it unless I'm moving. Oh and it's intermittent :(. If a customer brought this **** in to me I would probably be pissed at them haha. But since it's my junk it's okay.

It's very possible it could be a cat too, I wish they were easier to get to... I would probably just poke them out completely.