Recent pics of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck's looking nice. :cool:

I would LOVE to have me a set of those Tahoe Limited wheels. One model of the Tahoe for one year. Super rare. Super cool. Suuuure would look good on my Suburban. Yours look even cooler with the polished spokes.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guy it took me awhile to get these rims like a yr waiting for the guy to get out of jail to sell them to me lol I plan to drop it more colormatch it and get rid of chrome .......I'm still debating on bagging it or go for ls engine swap I can't afford both just yet so we'll see what happens I'll keep u updated guys

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Looks good man, its up to you since its your truck :crazy: but I would take the letters off the tailgate and color match the bowtie leaving the chrome outline. :shrug:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna go with what Butch said, the plastic silverado looks kinda tacky on the back :imo:. You might like it, but I'm just not a fan.

I would also colormatch your front bumper to your valance.

Other than that your truck looks really good man, the tahoe limited wheels look good on it.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i plan to colormatch the front grill and bumper and put an oem lower valance. im also thinking of a 6lug conversion to maybe put on some (nbs) wheels but dont know yet

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Make it easier on me and post up the pics here ;)