Rear marker lights, part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Trailer ID lights. Got mine at O'Reilly.

You must be registered for see images attach

I broke a wheel stud this morning.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's already been answered a dozen times or so but the technical term for those lights is actually "ID bar" and yeah they're available like...everywhere. Pretty sure GM even used generically produced ones on the later GMT400's vs. anything especially made for them. These on my old '96 C3500 snatchemup truck are original and don't look any different than the rest, to me.

Richard

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
It's already been answered a dozen times or so but the technical term for those lights is actually "ID bar" and yeah they're available like...everywhere. Pretty sure GM even used generically produced ones on the later GMT400's vs. anything especially made for them. These on my old '96 C3500 snatchemup truck are original and don't look any different than the rest, to me.

Richard

Im digging the box lights .... lol

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score

Richard

Does that have a under bed stinger?

Adam
I Hate small phones & fat fingers

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I got a GM one from the dealership. Normally the trailer ones don't work when you put the tail gate down

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a GM one from the dealership. Normally the trailer ones don't work when you put the tail gate down

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What do you mean? If you mount it low enough it's fine. Just have to trim the plastic bumper lip.....