RCX 6in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
looks like this may be going back up very soon as well as a 96 tahoe its purple. local pickup only. price on the lift still stands. tahoe is in decent shape keeping the motor, has a 400 Trans was a southern primer issue truck so its not pretty body and frame are solid but look like crap. interior is tan and all there everything works from what weve seen. was a push button 4x4 coverted to manual with a 241 tcase.

not looking to ship stuff but if anyone needs anything. the shell minus engine and trans is 700obo
trans might be sold and 6in lift 700.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
lift no longer for sale. the tahoe comes with a 79 d44 with coils its just the housing and coils. make an offer on the truck i was thinking around 650 obo for that and the front axle and coils.

Chevysrule454

Reaction score
good luck with the sale, I've tried selling my hole front end. control arms, lift, front diff torsion bars and their crossmember (everything,) for a grand and didn't get any bites. Still for sale though....
So will this lift work on my 8 lug 2500? If so please contact me at 807 323 0572. Ask for Darren.