RCX 6 inch, crank and angle pix request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed my RCX 6 inch a few weeks ago I will post pixs of my angles and my key bolts tomm so you guys can tell me what you think, But I cranked it to where it still rode pretty good to start with. I though the back might settle some and it did but Im still almost and full inch lower in the front and Im a cal lean kinda guy so that wont work. Manly if you guys with the rcx could post some pix of your t bar key bolts for me so I can get an idea how much to crank that would be great. I really dont wanna over crank again replacing front end parts gets old.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Everybodys bolts will look different even if they have the same fender heights, just so you know.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Also you could just take the aal that came with the 6 inch out and run it that way so you don't crank too much and you still have your cali.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not an RCX lift but here is a picture (not the best but gives good idea) of my angles with a superlift. This sits level with the 5.5" rear block.
You must be registered for see images attach

Compared to these angles before the lift. I go though 1/4 the front end parts.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mainly just trying to see how much people are cranking there rcxs for the reason that everyones gonna be diffrent. Get an idea of angles with how much crank kinda thing. Heres some pix of mine right now I really just wanna be atleat level so tell me what you guys think.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I definitely would not crank anymore at all. Your angles are already looking pretty bad. To give you an idea this is my old 98 with full crank and your angles are dangerously close to mine if not already there.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dirty hick did you have any vibration problems or cv axle problems with those angles?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nope but when I sold it the whole front end was shot and needed every opponent replaced.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda wishing I would have gone with the dick cepek full 6.5 different drop now but o well mabye a fts 9.5 is in my trucks future...