Rally strips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
when I had my truck repainted in October 2013, they asked me when I wanted the rally strips on the hood, if I wanted to do the tail gate as well. I wasn't sure at the time so I said no, but now I think maybe Is should have done it as well. So what do Y'all think ?
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
If you took the banner off I think it would look real good with the rally stripes (or super sport stripes here in delaware)

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, with the banner gone, rally stripes would look really good!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loosing the banner is an issue. I would have to repaint the whole tail gate, and that isn't guna happen.

crazymater91

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The trucks I've seen that don't have a roll pan or a bed cover on! they look really out of place! There's my 2cents

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I was never a fan of the SS stripes on these trucks, unless it has the 442 hood. But even then it doesn't always look right. I wouldn't put them on.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's someone else on here with a white truck and blue stripes, let me see if i can find you a picture. O and i think it'll only look good without the banner as well.