Radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91obsHD

Reaction score
Can anyone guide me to the correct radiator for a 91 c1500 rcsb 2wd 5.7

-has headers

looking for a stock replacement for now...

PFA!

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the time I was overheating (turns out to be due to a blown head gasket), and it's rated for 800HP so I figured it should work. Anyway it didn't but now with my new build I can sit at a light with the A/C blasting in 115* ambient temp and keep cool. This is including a Tuff Stuff high volume aluminum water pump, high volume Flow Cooler T-Stat, and an AVCO high volume T-Stat housing. Go big or go home!

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your either gona have a 28" or a 34. I dont think there is an in between size. Measure between the tanks to see what size you have. Also Check to see if you have an oil cooler and or a trans cooler

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your either gona have a 28" or a 34. I dont think there is an in between size. Measure between the tanks to see what size you have. Also Check to see if you have an oil cooler and or a trans cooler
There is a 30.5" GM radiator as well. It was used in the G-vans and Express vans. Would be willing to bet it found its way into some trucks as well.