Radiator Core Support Frame Brackets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was in a collision with my 98 1500 and upon tear down today I noticed that the support at the very front of the frame the one that holds the core support up is broken. It's the one at the very front has the 3 bolts going into the frame and 2 for the bumper it has a rubber body mount that bolts into the core support. The top is rusty and the hole in the top has broken. I want to fix it while I have the core support out. I was wondering if I could buy them from somewhere? I looked on lmc and didn't see it on the core support page. Not sure if one of you guys has done this or knows the technical name for the bracket to point me in the right direction. I appreciate it and I can get pictures in the morning of it.

95Suburban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's considered a body mount. It is welded to the frame. The three bolts you see are for the bumper brackets. Don't know if you can buy them separate.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it's welded I figured a replacement would have the holes and use those for alignment I swear I've seen a pic of someone holding a new one on here

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I got a drivers side one from another member for my old step side. He cut out the whole section of the frame and I cut it off and bolted on the one he sent me.

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna have to do that. Hopefully the parts truck in trying to get has nice onces