Q Logic kick panels from a 98 Tahoe. comes with Boston Acoustic speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SOLD

I have a pair of grey Q Logic kick panels that came with my tahoe I just bought. I do not need them since the truck already has components in the doors. They will come with Boston Acoustic components. The backs of the kick panels were reinforced with fiberglass resin after the speakers were mounted. It looks like it will just break free from the kick panels if you want to remove it. The kicks just need a cleaning. I am asking $100 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How hard are these to wire in?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

component speaker set require a crossover for each pair. The crossover receives the audio signal from the amp via speaker wire and then the mid ranger and tweeter speaker are both wired to the terminals on the crossover. You cant screw it up. These will come with Kicker Competition crossovers.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will knock off $25 if someone can supply me with stock grey kick panels that are in great condition.

wmiller1337

Reaction score
Still interested. Have gray kick panels to replace them if you like.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ONLYSUPER21

Reaction score
let me know if you still have this available. and if im not mistaken, you will include the crossovers as well??