Python 5706p alarm system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just bought this alarm/remote start system. Any advice or recommendations on set up, installation, dos, dont's? I plan on installing it myself.
Where can I find a accurate diagram for my 94 C1500?

You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem..... the12volt.com has soooo many wiring ideas ....lol.. may have to sign up to see the actually wiring diagram but atleast the lists of wire colors and location are available still

sent from what use to be a great country...

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem..... the12volt.com has soooo many wiring ideas ....lol.. may have to sign up to see the actually wiring diagram but atleast the lists of wire colors and location are available still

sent from what use to be a great country...
Cool I will sign up or try to find a way to get the whole schematic. I like to see the whole schematic to come up with ideas on how to wire up a little better.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool I will sign up or try to find a way to get the whole schematic. I like to see the whole schematic to come up with ideas on how to wire up a little better.

So how did u come out on wiring up ur setup, reason I ask I'm trying to find the time to install mine on my truck and was just curious what u come up with ......