PS Please, hopefully its not to much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Could somebody please PS my bottom rockers black and add black oem fender flares and cab lights It would be nice if you could upload them one at a time (rockers photo, Flares, Ect.)

Thanks in advance

You must be registered for see images attach

If you need better photos just let me know

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man! You're from Minnesota? Where abouts (if you don't mind me asking. I'm from Minnesota as well)? Sorry, but I do not have photoshop, nor am I any good at it, but I like the truck and I just visualized what your truck would look like with all the black on it. If it looks anything like what I'm thinking, it'd be sweet! Only thing; how would the brown, tan, and black look? I can't really visualize that.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Thats awsome so you actually know the little town of waverly rarely do people even know of my town

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
My opinion - you should leave the deluxe two-tone like it is! That is a rare combo and seeing them in good shape is getting more and more rare.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
well I thought about leaving it The two tone and just adding some black accents like fender flares, maybe black the grille, front and rear bumper and possibly some other things