prerunner fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x2 for $100 you cant go wrong. If you dont like them you could probably sell them and make a little bit of a profit.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I think it takes a lot to pull of prerunner fenders.

These trucks do

You must be registered for see images

These do NOT

You must be registered for see images attach

So what I am getting at is do not put them on a truck that is not built to use them.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i have them on my lowered 4x4 to keep the tire overhang legal....alot of cutting and stuff ..i actually bought new after market fenders to mount them on because you have to cut off the outer skin and attach them to the innner fender.....factory fenders are worth 150ea and to recover cost ..aftermarkets were real cheap...be prepared to do alot of work

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
i have them on my lowered 4x4 to keep the tire overhang legal....alot of cutting and stuff ..i actually bought new after market fenders to mount them on because you have to cut off the outer skin and attach them to the innner fender.....factory fenders are worth 150ea and to recover cost ..aftermarkets were real cheap...be prepared to do alot of work

Seems like a lot of work when you could have just changed wheels. :think:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
his truck in his avatar looks good from what I can see, the rest just make me wanna puke. I'll take my chrome and lund junk anyday over that prerunner crap.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a fan or pre runners, not a fan of the chrome and lund crap but to each their own