power sliding rear window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are these worth anything? I found one at a yard today and am thinking of going back and pulling it if its worth something. Looked like everything was there and intact.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes its in a 91 or 92 looks like one of the old trophy trucks with all the wood trim and ground effects.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
3 panel slider where the middle slides sideways? Probably made by C.R. Laurence, who also made the regular sliders for many GMT400's (and all kinds of other stuff too.)

I had one in my '92, it was OK; after a while it needed a lot of help to move. Operated via cable drive from a motor that mounts on the back cab wall. Probably would have benefitted from operating off a relay instead of direct wired.

Richard

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3 panel slider where the middle slides sideways? Probably made by C.R. Laurence, who also made the regular sliders for many GMT400's (and all kinds of other stuff too.)

I had one in my '92, it was OK; after a while it needed a lot of help to move. Operated via cable drive from a motor that mounts on the back cab wall. Probably would have benefitted from operating off a relay instead of direct wired.

Richard

Yepp, that's the one.