Power charger with open element

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90K1/2ton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone currently running this setup? Does it fit or require modification? I have a k&n 14x3or4" open element.

Thanks,
Eric

90K1/2ton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I also have a tram adapt throttle body spacer and injector spacer on the truck.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sounds like you like to waste money lmao all mods mentioned do little to nothing haha

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

90K1/2ton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you like to waste money lmao all mods mentioned do little to nothing haha

Funny you say that because I don't recall you driving my truck. Throttle response has definitely improved. Fuel mileage has also improved 1-2 mpg combined as well. Next step is a full exhaust. Thanks for your input.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Funny you say that because I don't recall you driving my truck. Throttle response has definitely improved. Fuel mileage has also improved 1-2 mpg combined as well. Next step is a full exhaust. Thanks for your input.

Lol ...

90K1/2ton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive also installed a stage 1 hot chip from TBI chips. I realize that the top end is the major weakness of the engine and I fully intend to address it when my truck is not my daily driver. Right now I'm just looking to add more "giddy up" through small mods that I can complete in a days time.