Posi-Lok (Perm-Lok) Kit #1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i put a socket in mine.. kinda like the perm lock lol. my actuators bad and i need my 4wd. no money for 70 thermo one or even more for the electric swap

Reaction score
Well eff..... sorry it took me so long to reply. Workin solid. Any way what I did was: There is a wire (light blue i believe) that runs to the actuator. I got a double pole, single throw switch and used one half to disrupt the blue wire after the relay. The second side of the switch I used on the black and white wire going to the light that illuminates the front tires on the picture. Voila!!!! 2Wd Low and the indicator shows it too. now you can mount the switch anywhere you want on the dash or on the transfer case selector(if its floor mounted).

Last edited:

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thinkingh about getting this after christmas. like knowing no wait and dont want a knob inside. i could inscrew and pull the rod out coudlnt i when i dont need 4wd so it would be just like normal and push it back in when i need 4wd. i can deal with that