police tahoe cluster 130MPH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
police cluster sold

i got another police package tahoe 130MPH cluster today.
I JUST TESTED IT 3-27-14 WORKS PERFECT. already soldered the jumper wire onto it so it is simply plug and play! $200 shipped in 48states.
i will include some denali clear needles IF YOU WISH FREE.
and to keep your trucks mileage PROPER you simply swap out your stock clusters mileage. simply take off the clear face and then pry the whole face off (be sure to pry on the hard clear plastic behind the face which will seperate the two boards while leaving the gauge needles still in place and unplug one wire plug and remove two screws and simply repeat with your cluster and go in reverse. ill post pics to show you exactly how!
You must be registered for see images attach

PAYPAL ONLY

i also have a dash bezel from another police tahoe. it has the DRL off switch and a blank plate that goes where the cd slave goes and it snaps to the bezel. personally the bezel isnt in great shape main shell wise and i will be keeping the AUX LIGHT switch for myself so youll only be buying the switches and trim not the whole bezel!
80shipped for the switch and pigtail and cd blank panel.
this cluster below is not the same one. its the first one i found and i currently have it inside my truck right now and not for sale. ;)

this one pictured BELOW is not this one for sale. its the one from my truck that i am curently using. im using HP5 leds from superbrightleds.com inside my gauge cluster. as well as some denali clear needles i swapped on. along with my programmer that disables the speed govener as well ;)

Last edited:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Nice! I keep my eye out for those every time I'm at the salvage yards... Only found one so far!

and to keep your trucks mileage PROPER you simply swap out your stock clusters mileage. simply take off the clear face and then pry the whole face off (be sure to pry on the hard clear plastic behind the face which will seperate the two boards while leaving the gauge needles still in place and unplug one wire plug and remove two screws and simply repeat with your cluster and go in reverse. ill post pics to show you exactly how!

Here ya go, I did this a while back!
How To Install 130mph Police Cluster/Swap Odometer/Swap Step Motors

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
sorry forgot to add price. my bad thought i did!
200shipped in 48states. (and before ya say ya i know not cheap but these are very rare and very hard to find) there are two on ebay right now for 480 and 495. ;) ill give it a few days and ill list it on ebay for more.
just soldered the wire and tested it out as well inside my truck and it works perfect.
now on the video the gas gauge jumps all over and spins like a top BUT THATS NOT THE GAUGE, its my intank sending unit is bad in my truck :( just havent had time to pull the bed off my truck to swap it out and its only gotten worse and worse this winter.LOL once my gas tank hits about 260miles-320miles it jumps all over the place or stays at full 0-260miles LOL so thats just my truck not the gauge!
im uploading videos right now to prove it works.

and i have two other mileage meters if you wish ill slap either one of them in the police cluster. one has 99,867miles and the other has 132,685miles. i will instal the other mileage meter you wish and test it so it will have a few miles more to ensure it works properly once installed.

I ALSO HAVE TWO ESCALADE/DENALI CLUSTERS. and while i was at it i tested my other untested 120cluster and it works perfect as well. BUT just about all the backlights are burned out and need replaced. so ill keep it priced low still for 65shipped and just buy some 194 bulbs or leds. 250K miles on this cluster

and here is the bezel switches and plate. hell the plate could make a decent stash spot as well if thats your thing.LOL

and just cause you know you want some LEDs swapped in... here is MY TRUCKS SETUP. they look alittle more blue in the picture but they are pretty white, note the heaters HEAT is still red. ;)

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
videos finally uploaded.

davkenrem

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Z56 Cluster if anyones looking.