PN for heater hose barbed fitting with restrictor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a regular hose barb on my 350 in the '94 C2500LD, and the heater core gurgled. A while later I noticed coolant trickling down the front of the driver side head from a failed intake gasket. Once fixed, no more gurgle..

Shouldn't be any gurgling in there unless there's air in the system.

Richard
It's probably a tad low, I had a leaky cap an just replaced it without topping off. I don't really like the one I got from the LAP so I'm thinking about ordering a AC Delco one so it hopefully fits better.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Caman96

You must be registered for see images attach

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hoping to get to it in the next month or so. TBD, but if I'm the first one to get to it I'll definitely post up.
This part DOES fit the intake, however it's a 5/8 barb. The hose here is 3/4" into the heater core.
Debating what to do right now....

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This part DOES fit the intake, however it's a 5/8 barb. The hose here is 3/4" into the heater core.
Debating what to do right now....
So now you have to add something else to step it up to 3/4. Just seems like another unneeded fail point. I know it’s been awhile, but why didn’t you go with one of the 3/4 barbs?
Jegs has them cheap.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
So now you have to add something else to step it up to 3/4. Just seems like another unneeded fail point. I know it’s been awhile, but why didn’t you go with one of the 3/4 barbs?
Jegs has them cheap.

Because he guinea pigged that part number for us.