PLEASE HELP!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was concerned with the lower when I had a Fabtech 7.5" lift installed with huge stiff springs....I just wanted to know my control arms were up to the task. they had to have gussets welded to the upper control arm mounts due to the spring rate.........Stiff as Fawk lol

So im reinforced in the front for a lift and C notched in the rear for a drop...................Buwahahaha:evillol:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that Foose legends were Made In China, and Boss 338's are made here.............

I searched and not very hard to find that info after reading your post...... Nuff said, I will go with the US made 338 rims!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Well I feel like an idiot after this comment, just checked my Motos and guess what............They are made in China aswell....:whymewhyme:

Now im looking at Coy c5 rims ( yes Made in China ) in polished..........I like the fact of no chrome or paint........

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would a 275/45/20 front and a 295/45/20 rear look stupid on an ext cab ? believe the 275 is taller by a lil bit

?
(EDIT) Just checked and it is shorter so it should look fine

Last edited:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok sooooooooooooo I have a dilemma, I bought 2 20x8.5" Eagle 225 wheels and I really do like them.... I am being told by a good source and AE themselves that these wheels are just backordered Because they are putting the new line of wheels out and the 225's will be out by March-April.

Now I have been impatient and was thinking of just getting a set of 338's or Coy C5's and they are all available NOW!!!! the more I think about doing a drop the more I want a 4/6 but I also want to run a 10" rim and fat tire in the rear. I know I can run a 5.5 Backspace rim (rear) but would a 295/40/20 fit im sure I can roll the fenders if need be...... or should I just do a 3/5 and roll on that....... I want the low and wide stance it just looks sick................

so:shrug:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
295/45/20 on an 8.5" with 5.4" backspacing, I did roll the lips a tiny little bit just to be careful but I had already done that when it still had 255/45/20 out back. Zero issues. Mind you this is on a 9.5" 14 bolt SF, have never bothered to see if wheel mounting surface width is exactly the same as a 10 bolt or not.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard