Pics of SS style fog lights using KC 3x5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
:lol: I was wondering if anyone would catch that I had them.

Originally I had the OEM foglights (genuine GM ones) and I can tell you the glass is thin on them. Went through a few of them. I switched to the KC set and they are considerably thicker, have a better light output and the angle looks good with our trucks. I'm actually using the GM housing and brackets with just the light itself as it was 99% the same size as the OEM ones.

Hey thanks. Glad to hear they work well. I was planning on giving them a shot anyway. I'm stoked now. Unfortunately I've been bleeding money the last couple weeks, so it'll be a few more weeks until I can get them. That'll give me time to get everything planned. I also want to do the upper corners and 4 hi. And then I'll want my rear park to brake lights. Might be smart to upgrade my charging before... I draw the line there. Bigger alternator and 2nd battery has to wait.

Thanks for the additional pics. They do look good!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum. I started fabricating my own line of Fogs and Valances. To those Individuals looking at replacement cost. My lenses are glass, instead of plastic. I had my customers contracted me about one of there lenses cracked I charged $15 a for a replacement (better than $25)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum. I started fabricating my own line of Fogs and Valances. To those Individuals looking at replacement cost. My lenses are glass, instead of plastic. I had my customers contracted me about one of there lenses cracked I charged $15 a for a replacement (better than $25)

Pix?.