Paycheck again at 71?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back in the 70s when I was working at an electronics manufacturing company for High School Work/Study program, we all had to park on the streets that had 2 hour zones in Milwaukee. Whenever some one noticed that the parking police drove by with their chalk sticks, they would get on the PA and announce "Mark Carter please call the operator", Get it? "Marked Car Tire" - Everyone would run outside and pull forward and back until the chalk mark was gone :waytogo:
Back in the 80s when were calling around to find some weed we would ask "Have you seen Phil Green?
Phils not here, Phil will be here in an hour, Phil is at some other house etc..
Whatever.
So my buddy found a way to get fake ID and eventually about 8 of my friends had fake ID with the name "Phil J Green"
That lastef right up untill the Seattle cops busted our house party and figured out that they had 8 Phil Greens.
They all got busted.
I didnt because I was using some guys Army ID card that my friend got from the lost and found at the movie theater where our **** garage band played.
But that is a whole nother story.