passenger side door kills radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so I have panels of my doors, have switches plugged in so I can work windows, but sometimes you close the door an radio goes out, shut it again it comes back on
radio hasent worked for a week, then I was getting something out, and saw something had come unplugged oon switch, plugged it in and radio came on
why is my radio connected to the door lock or, window switch?

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Maybe someone tried wiring it in like the new trucks, the radio stays on after you turn the truck off, until you open and close the door :p
Only other thing I can think of is loose wiring. Something is touching where it shouldn't..

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
figured it out, was messing with it, I think on mine theres a mini speaker in door panel, so with that off, theres 2 green wires hanging there, so I guess either when they touch or touch the metal, it grounds out and kill all the speakers, wouldn't have figured it out if it wasn't for the tiny spark I saw