Parting out 98 crew cab, 2wd Cold Lake, Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I found an '01 with 8.1 and Allison that is far more useful to me than a 2wd truck in a place where winter lasts 6 months. I'm moving across the country in a few months, and every bushing, the brake lines, cracked rear leafs, rear end bearings and seals, u-joints, windshield and so much more would be required to have it pass an out of province inspection on the other end. I've had it for sale locally and in edmonton for over 6 months with no bites, so time to part it and crush it.

Leaving Cool Pool?

Where ya going troop?

:)

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm moving to Shearwater (Halifax). Here are some pics of the truck, nothing has been taken off yet but I have lots of interest in parts already.
You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'm moving to Shearwater (Halifax). Here are some pics of the truck, nothing has been taken off yet but I have lots of interest in parts already.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ah halifax, my home turf.

Im stuck in 103 sqn until 14....

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I am going to be ordering new headlights for my wifes 97 burb in a couple days so if you part it soon, let me know. I would take the eyes.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The headlights sold today locally. As for the sills, I'll take a look tomorrow to make sure the plastic isn't broken and I'll post pics for you. Lots of interest in parts locally so it's already being dismantled, engine and tranny, door mirrors will be out and sold tomorrow and maybe the hydroboost, I may have found a buyer. One of my overhead consoles is pending sale.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the guy was just tire kicking, but the hydroboost may still be available for you. Shipping could be expensive because of the size and weight, I'm not sure if you need the steering pump or just the hoses and hydroboost unit, maybe you could clarify that and I can get you a rough cost estimate.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hydroboost sold the the original guy who I wasn't sure was serious. The door sills unfortuntely are cracked and the ash try is missing, I always wondered what belonged in that hole...