Parting out 98 crew cab, 2wd Cold Lake, Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blue interior, 5.7L, auto tranny. No rocker panel rot, I could try to cut them out if somebody needs them. Parting out for about one week then it goes to the crusher.
Shoot me a request if you need anything.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
What happened to cause you to part the truck out? You had a pretty solid build going on.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found an '01 with 8.1 and Allison that is far more useful to me than a 2wd truck in a place where winter lasts 6 months. I'm moving across the country in a few months, and every bushing, the brake lines, cracked rear leafs, rear end bearings and seals, u-joints, windshield and so much more would be required to have it pass an out of province inspection on the other end. I've had it for sale locally and in edmonton for over 6 months with no bites, so time to part it and crush it.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Damn that sucks, had I known it was for sale I def would have been interested in it. Glws of parts I guess

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

TheDrip

Reaction score
Interested in a few pieces. I'm in Tennessee (37421), so shipping may kill the deal. Luckily I have family in Toronto (L1S2Y7) who will be driving down at the end of the month, could ship to them and have them throw it in the back of my dads truck.

Anyway, a couple interior pieces..
Inside door handles surrounds from front doors
Ash tray
(I'll dig through my truck and probably find more)

Also, upper and lower front control arms. I'm heading into a full front end rebuild, and having an old set of arms to do the bushings/balljoints on ahead of time would be wonderful.

I'm familiar with the rust issues up there, thats not a problem. As long as the arms aren't swiss cheese. If the rockers are solid, the suspensions can't be too bad.

I'm sure theres more, I need to think on it, and find out if my parents will be driving the truck or the car down.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, if you're interested in buying it whole I can hold off a bit, $1400 is my asking price.

As far as the control arms, I can try to remove them when most of the truck is dismantled so I can keep it mobile, but the bushings and bolts may be seized in place, I can give it a try.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well, if you're interested in buying it whole I can hold off a bit, $1400 is my asking price.

As far as the control arms, I can try to remove them when most of the truck is dismantled so I can keep it mobile, but the bushings and bolts may be seized in place, I can give it a try.

Damn wish i had known what you were asking a few months ago. Had i known about this before i bought my Trailblazer i def would have considered it! Maybe try advertising it on the classifieds on here first before parting it theres prob a few alberta members on here that would be interested in it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo