Parting '00 Tahoe Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
So I ran across this yesterday...

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4469819695.html
You must be registered for see images attach

I really, REALLY want Limited/Z71 grey seats - so I gave the guy a call. Hell of a nice guy, just wants everything gone. I think he'd sell the stuff for dirt cheap. Unfortunately he only has the back seat and two cloth fronts that don't match. :(

Leather back seat & cloth fronts: $150
Set of 5 matching Limited wheels: $200

He mentioned a few other things (body parts mostly) but I don't remember prices, but he was pretty cheap. The front end was wrecked but he still has the bumper and thinks the fogs may still be good. I forgot to ask him if center caps were with the wheels - but in one pic there are at least 3 laying on a seat.

He is right off I-45 South at 518 (League City, just past NASA). He told me that if there was anything I wanted he would hold it for me - and I work about a mile from there every Tuesday. If there's something you guys want - let me know.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guy told me $350 for the wheels and that the bumper was damaged......

Sucks cause I live about 2 minutes from there.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Hmm that's odd. I had asked him about the seats first and a few other things, he may have priced them to me cheaper thinking I would buy all of it.
I worded that wrong in my original post... I meant to say he still has the damaged bumper but has the fogs, sorry bout that.

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If somebody could get the wheels for 200, and ship them to me, I want them

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
How much to ship that fog switch? To 50666?