Part Number for these Center Caps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Can someone give me a part number for these center caps? I have some z71 wheels without caps and would like to find some.

Thanks!
You must be registered for see images attach

MNZ71

Reaction score
I would check junk yards around you. Those wheels are very common. You should be able to find a set really cheap.

Reaction score
I would check junk yards around you. Those wheels are very common. You should be able to find a set really cheap.

I've been scouring the yards and haven't come up with any yet. Now that I'm armed with the P/N I can more easily search for them. Thanks for the help!

According to this eBay auction

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=321229597726&cmd=VISPEC

OEM numbers are 15650049 or 15650315. The hollander interchange number is 5015
That's exactly right sir! Thank you very much for the help! I followed another z71 owner home today who I saw had these wheels and asked him if I could get the part number off the back. He obliged!

Great help here on gmt400. Thanks again guys!

Eric

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
you mean factory aluminum's? Z71 had nothing to do with wheels...

Semantics. Call them what you want. The ones in the pic is what I'm asking about...that should be clear enough. At least it was for most who replied. They are on my z71, so to me they're z71 wheels. Thanks for your input, very helpful!

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you mean factory aluminum's? Z71 had nothing to do with wheels...
Z71 means 4x4, Only the 4WD's had those wheels. So technically he's right. Although I havent seen a Z71 with those caps, only Smoothies.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Z71 means 4x4, Only the 4WD's had those wheels. So technically he's right. Although I havent seen a Z71 with those caps, only Smoothies.

Z71 is a RPO (Regular Production Order) code for "Offroad Package", which was Bilstein shocks, skidplates and box decals, again, Z71 had nothing to do with wheels, only reason i mentioned it is cause regular 4x4's could have the same wheels and use the same cap.

Also, GM made other caps that will work with these wheels, i have seen them with the GMT800 caps in place.

Also, some Trucks in places like Mexico got these wheels with a 5x5 bolt pattern for 2WD, instead of the 6x5.5

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Z71 is a RPO (Regular Production Order) code for "Offroad Package", which was Bilstein shocks, skidplates and box decals, again, Z71 had nothing to do with wheels, only reason i mentioned it is cause regular 4x4's could have the same wheels and use the same cap.

Also, GM made other caps that will work with these wheels, i have seen them with the GMT800 caps in place.

Also, some Trucks in places like Mexico got these wheels with a 5x5 bolt pattern for 2WD, instead of the 6x5.5

what i meant to say is Z71's came with the smooth Caps and the non Z71 4WD's came with the ones shown with the fake Lugs from the ones ive seen. the mexican trucks are weird haha

Last edited: