optimal MPG mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerinmatt

Reaction score
You won't think aerodynamics are so funny...when your livin in a van down by the river!

Tinkerinmatt

Reaction score
So thZ71 is an idiot and doesnt like homosexuals. Good to know. Your 12,000 post count in 2 years also shows how much you get out.

Why the hell can I not type the word g@y, yet this A hole can post that picture?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You won't think aerodynamics are so funny...when your livin in a van down by the river!

So thZ71 is an idiot and doesnt like homosexuals. Good to know. Your 12,000 post count in 2 years also shows how much you get out.

Why the hell can I not type the word g@y, yet this A hole can post that picture?
So your an arrogant know it all who can't take a joke good to know. Don't worry big guy when I get to school I'll add you to my ignore list, you can be the first person on it even! That outa help your small man complex. *ik this isn't facebook but close enough*
You must be registered for see images

Tinkerinmatt

Reaction score
Join date: september 2012, posts: 12,785. Doesnt get the Chris Farley "living in a van down by the river" skit from the van in the Ram Implosion Wing link. Adds nothing positive to this thread and just starts arguments. Im a know it all because I trust engineering principles on aerodynamics vs mythbusters and told you that you were wrong?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Join date: september 2012, posts: 12,785. Doesnt get the Chris Farley "living in a van down by the river" skit from the van in the Ram Implosion Wing link. Adds nothing positive to this thread and just starts arguments. Im a know it all because I trust engineering principles on aerodynamics vs mythbusters and told you that you were wrong?
Well genius if you do the math if you keep going at the rate yoh are in 2 years you'll have almost 11k posts. All you've done since you got here is talk down to people. Get over yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.