OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm switching back to stock bumpers & grille & pulled these/will be pulling these from my 95 Silvy. Nice parts with no damage and I'm not looking to get rich off of them.

Edited 5/2/11 .......No Shipping Cash & Carry

OBS Steel Roll Pan w/flush mount tag light --- $60.00
You must be registered for see images attach

OBS Paintable (not chrome) Steel Front Bumper ---$45.00

OBS Paintable Front Grille ---$40.00

OBS (93-older) Front Bumper Filler Panel $10.00 **just an spare I had laying around**

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there a way you could hold the front bumper an grill till thursday for me..... I get paid thursday but just want to make sure I can afford it before I say I want it an then not be able to get it lol!!... If you could I would be greatfull an would come pick them up from you if your close to Fredrick Md..
(Been saving $ for the car show in O.C. in a few weeks lol)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Awww lance.....well, I'll take that roll pan. Well, maybe not, I won't be up that way for atleast a good while.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lance, I'm in Millersville Md . There's another guy interested in the parts who came by and looked them over but he too asked for a few days to scrape up the change so if I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening I'll give you a shot at them if you'll willing to make the drive to get them.

Last edited:

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O.k. so i'm gonna have to pass this up because of fund's isn't looking to good sorry.....